DEMAND.FILM is an online platform that lets individuals and organisations choose a film they want to play at their local cinema. Here’s how it works:
1. Click here to visit OYSTER on the DEMAND.FILM website
2. Sign up to host the screening by becoming the event’s ‘promoter’.
3. Indicate your preferred date, time and cinema and DEMAND.FILM will get in touch to confirm the details.
4. Spread the word! Invite friends and community to buy tickets via the ticket link. Let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you posters and flyers as well as help you promote the event. We may even be able to come?
5. Once enough tickets are sold (usually 40–50) by a designated date, the screening is confirmed. If not enough tickets are sold, no one is charged and the event is cancelled.